If your business is in need of heavy lifting services, there are quite a few mobile crane hire firms, wherever you happen to be in Australia and it can seem like a challenge to find the best provider. In order to help you make the right choice, here are a few aspects of a reliable mobile crane hire company.
- Established Business – When looking at crane companies in Perth, look for a company that is established and has a good reputation as a safe and reliable contractor. Safety is an obvious concern with all forms of lifting and you can easily find out about a firm’s safety record within industry.
- Comprehensive Insurance – A leading heavy lift crane hire firm would be insured by Lloyds of London for amounts far exceeding any claim. Documentation would be available upon request and initial surveys ensure that the operator is covered.
- 24/7 Service – We often need heavy lifting outside of office hours and a leading mobile crane hire firm would be available around the clock. Simply search online and you can book the project in via their schedule menu, or start the quote process and you should get the feeling that you matter, with a customer-service oriented approach.
- Federation & Association Membership – These are seals of approval as far as the customer is concerned and the hire company would show any associations on their website. Every business registered would adopt best practices and must pass rigid inspections and that is good news from the customer’s perspective.
- Competitive Rates – Even the best crane hire company can have a competitive price scale and the Internet can help you to compare prices and services. If, for example, you are going to be a regular customer, you can create an account and receive special rates; the crane hire company would assign you a contracts manager, a person you liaise with when you need the service.
- Service with a Smile – A company that is customer focused would ensure that all client communication would be pleasant and professional, giving you the feeling that you matter. Whether text, telephone or face to face interaction, you should be made to feel special and that makes all the difference.
- Technical Expertise – Of course, you would expect to see experienced professionals with many years working in the heavy-lifting sector. Prior to giving any quote, the crane hire company would send a technician to survey the site and find out the details of the project, while all driver/operators would be fully licenced and qualified to work within specific weight fields.
Start with a Google search to obtain a list of mobile crane hire companies in your area, which should lead you to the best provider.